Doctor Who for Titan, the 11th Doctor

Hey everybody! I was able to paint the cover for Doctor Who, The Eleventh Doctor Adventures Year Three, issue 1A for Titan Comics! 
Previously I painted Jon Pertwee the 3rd Doctor and now here is Matt Smith the 11th incarnation of the Doctor.
Soon I'll also have something to share about the 10th Doctor portrayed by David Tennant. 
Painted in Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter. I wanted to have the backgrounds which reflect the portrayal of the Doctor. In this case clouds with a bit of lightning. I thought it would be cool if he had his collar popped with a smirk to show his confidence as well. If I get a chance to paint Matt Smith in his more dapper purplish suit, I will have the lava explosions behind him, ^_^ maybe with a fez on his head too!

Available for preorder, out in shops 14th Dec 2016!

Cheers,
Josh Burns


Comments

Popular Posts