Soarbon

So I missed posting this yesterday for my Monster Friday, but I did post it on FaceBook. I definitely try to post there more than other places. Friend me ^_^
https://www.facebook.com/joshua.burns.1694
So I am finally getting my IP put together and I figure using Fridays to develop a sketch and the next to paint would be better. This is to make sure I'm getting my stuff done too. I will continue to paint the Silverhawks until they are done, and then I will put more time into this IP I'm creating. I will share what's its called once I have enough put out for people to see. But for now this is Soarbon. He has dark hair and dark wings, and wears mostly grays. He could still be a pivotal character at this point, I dunno. I still have to design a visual element for him that makes him recognizable at a distance. And could be sketched on paper so anyone would know who it is. I may ditch the pointed ears too. Not a fan of them but I have a reason for them.
Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts