Commander Mogor

Commander Mogor
Hey everybody! This character is finally done! He is Commander Mogor who replaces Yurak in the Voltron cartoon if you care to know... This post was long waiting because I had not yet finished its values in black and white. I also had to make him look more real to match the other characters. I basically had to repaint the whole picture and I am happy with how it turned out. But I wish I had placed the core shadow across his face somehow rather than the side of his head because the dynamic lighting doesn't seem strong enough. Maybe the next painting will have a contrasting light source from behind the character for rim lighting which shows texture. I dunno, wait and see. I did however focus on atmospheric depth again which I feel helps a lot. Cheers!

Comments

  1. Looks pretty good man!! You keep getting better and better. Hope lifes treating you well. Take it easy and keep working at it. Dane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts